When I was reading ‘The Guardian’, I felt a variety of different emotions. For example, I felt happiness at the beginning of the novel when I was reading the letter Jim wrote to Julie before he died. I felt distressed when, in the prologue, readers learned that Jim had died, and left Julie with nothing but emptiness in her heart. I was also frightened for Andrea when readers found out she was dating Richard, and when he found her in his dark room for photography.
There weren’t many, if any funny incidents in this novel, but there were many sad ones. I think, however, that the saddest thing that happened in the entire book was when a police officer found Andrea’s unconscious body laying in a ditch.
The part I remember most about the story is the ending of it, when Richard found out where Mike and Julie were hiding from him, and he went there and watched them. In the story, there are plenty of mood changes, happiness, sadness, anxiety, concern, dread, suspicion, and many others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete